Melly Teddy Ragdoll Sleepy Bunny
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll Sleepy Bunny is a fabulous cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy and perfect to crochet for babies and small children. Make a super cute Melly Teddy Ragdoll Sleepy Bunny for that special small person in your life. They are fun and easy to make and are soft and snugly, perfect for cuddling and are great yarn busters. My special human is 5 and she just loves her Sleepy Bunnies.
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN
Let’s paint with yarn….
Size: approx. 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the toes.
Skill: Easy to Intermediate – stitches will range from easy to slightly more advanced – but I have links to photo & video tutorials in the pattern if you need help.
What you will crochet: A ragdoll with lightly stuffed head and hands with a flat body, do a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket.
- 80 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (A)
- 80 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B)
- 50 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C)
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D)
- 3.5 mm hook
- approximately 100 g stuffing
- Small amount of black embroidery thread or yarn for the nose/safety nose
- 2 x safety eyes or thread/yarn for eyes
- Sewing needle
I used the following colours for my boy and girl:
- A Stone #541
- B Purple-Blue #588
- C Blue Bell #533
- D White #598
- A Natural #500
- B Pink #521
- C Ballet Pink #522
- D White #598
You are welcome to make the pattern in any yarn however depending on the yarn and your tension the size of the finished item may vary from mine.
WANT TO USE THE SAME YARN AS ME?
If you live in South Africa and would like to purchase the same yarn click here.
If you live in the USA and would like to purchase the same yarn click here. And if you use the coupon code mandmcrochet you will get 10% discount off your order.
If you live anywhere else and would like to purchase the same yarn click here.
WANT TO USE AN ALTERNATIVE YARN?
If you want to purchase a cotton alternative to the yarn I am using click here.
If you want to purchase an acrylic alternative to the yarn I am using click here.
NOTES & TIPS:
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Crochet skill level – easy (and if you struggle there are photo tutorials to help you).
- I have also included helpful hints along the way which are in italics.
- There are also links to photo tutorials for special stitches and techniques.
- Use your stitch marker to keep track of rows when working in the round.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
WANT TO JOIN MY FACE BOOK GROUP? CLICK HERE
And enjoy the fun of crocheting along with other people from all over the world.
WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? CLICK HERE
HOW TO PRINT DIRECTLY FROM THIS POST
- Right click your mouse button over the area of the pattern you want to print.
- Click on the PRINT option from the pop-up menu or press Ctrl+ P.
- Click on Destination drop down menu for your various options.
- Choose “Save as PDF” from “Destination”.
- Click “save” and print the pages you need.
DISCOUNTS IF YOU PURCHASE TWO OR MORE PATTERNS FROM MY RAVELRY STORE
Coupon code: 15OFF Purchase any 2 patterns and get 15% discount
Coupon code: 20OFF Purchase any 3 patterns and get 20% discount
Coupon code: 25OFF Purchase any 4 patterns and get 25% discount
Coupon code: 30OFF Purchase any 5 patterns and get 30% discount
THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.