Melly Teddy Ragdoll Patterns
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll is a fabulous cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy, making it perfect to crochet for babies and small children. This page lists all the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Patterns available. Make a super cute Melly Teddy Ragdoll for that special small person in your life. They are fun and easy to make and are soft and snugly, perfect for cuddling and great yarn busters.
When I was a little girl, I had a Bunny Ragdoll that literally went everywhere with me. My dad used to call it Melly’s Teddy. I designed my first Melly Teddy about four years ago, making a sleepy bunny for my little girl. Friends saw it, liked it and ordered them from me, and eventually I took the plunge and wrote a pattern for the bunny. I released my first Melly Teddy Ragdoll “Sleepy Bunny” in June 2019, followed quickly by “Eliah Ellie”, “Rainbow Unicorn”, “Snowman Family”, “Giant Panda Bear” and the Mermaids. Fireman Fred is the 7th member of the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Family.
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE
For questions and sharing your progress making your Melly Teddy Ragdoll
Join my Facebook Group so you do not miss out on any of the FUN we have.
Let’s paint with yarn….
WANT TO USE THE SAME YARN AS ME?
If you live in South Africa and would like to purchase the same yarn click here.
If you live in the USA and would like to purchase the same yarn click here. And if you use the coupon code mandmcrochet you will get 5% discount off your order.
If you live anywhere else and would like to purchase the same yarn click here.
WANT TO USE AN ALTERNATIVE YARN?
If you want to purchase a cotton alternative to the yarn I am using click here.
If you want to purchase an acrylic alternative to the yarn I am using click here.
MESSAGE FROM ME
- The adverts in this post generate a small revenue for me (at no cost to you) which helps contribute towards the expense of running the website, if you do not like the adverts (as they can be annoying) please print the pattern from this website using the instructions above.
- This is my business, and although I love designing and writing patterns to share with everyone, I do want to earn a salary from my hard work and so I also sell my patterns on Ravelry.
- Thank you to all the wonderful M&M’s who purchase my patterns, I really do appreciate your support but I do understand that not everyone can afford to purchase my patterns, which is why I have them available for free on my website.
- Please take into consideration the number of hours that goes into creating each design. I have tried to keep the advert placements at a minimum.
- Once a page or post is downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone, it no longer uses data, so once loaded you can work directly from the page or post and it will not use any more data.
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.