Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy
A FREE CROCHET ALONG (CAL)
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy is one of four fairies – she is the second fairy. Her older sister is the Harvest Fairy and she will be followed by her two more sisters during the course of 2021. She was created because I think we all need a little bit of magic in our lives and my little girl is thrilled to be Snowfall Fairy’s new mommy. A Ragdoll is a cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy and perfect to crochet for babies and small children.
Make a super cute Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy for that special person/s in your life.
They are fun and easy to make and are soft and snugly, perfect for cuddling and great yarn busters.
When I was a little girl, I had a Bunny Ragdoll that literally went everywhere with me. My dad used to call it Melly’s Teddy. I designed my first Melly Teddy about 4 years ago, making a sleepy bunny for my little girl. Friends saw it, liked it and ordered them from me, and eventually I took the plunge and wrote a pattern for the bunny. I released my first Melly Teddy Ragdoll “Sleepy Bunny” in June 2019, followed quickly by “Eliah Ellie”, “Rainbow Unicorn”, “Snowman Family”, “Giant Panda Bear”, “Fireman Fred”, “Pilot Bear”, Bonnie & Clyde Horse”, “Luna the Witch and Eclipse the black Cat”, Doctor Natalie, Harvest Fairy, Tom Turkey and the Mermaids.
The Snowfall Fairy is the 16th member of the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Family.
Introducing the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN
For questions and sharing your progress making your
Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy:
Join my Facebook Group so you do not miss out on any of the FUN we have.
Let’s paint with yarn….
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll Snowfall Fairy
CAL STARTS THE 23 MARCH 2021
HOW A CROCHET ALONG (CAL) WORKS
- The pattern is released in 6 parts over 3 weeks.
- You can get each part separately from my blog FOR FREE with the Crochet Along (CAL).
- A CAL is when we all work on the same project together. A group of people from all over the world crocheting each section at the same time – it is lots of fun.
- Size: 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the toes.
- Skill: Easy to Intermediate – stitches will range from easy to slightly more advanced – but I have links to photo & video tutorials in the pattern if you need help.
- What you will crochet: A ragdoll with lightly stuffed head, feet, and hands with a flat body, a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket.
- 165 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (A) White #598
- 25 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B) Denim #512
- 15 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C) Washed Denim #513
- 60 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D) Cloud Blue #552
- 80 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (E) Aluminium #502
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (F) Blue Grey #577
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (G) Steel Grey #501
- 10 g optional silver thread or yarn
- 3.5 mm hook (4 mm hook for the hair strands)
- Small amount of pink embroidery thread or yarn for the mouth (fairy)
- 1 pair 12 mm safety eyes (fairy)
- Small amount of black & orange embroidery thread or yarn for the mouth/nose (snowman)
- 1 pair 4 mm safety eyes (snowman)
- Sewing needle
- 1 mm copper wire for the wings and the crown (I used wire that I purchased from the local hardware store). You can use thick string, or if you prefer you can starch the wings.
You are welcome to make the pattern in any yarn however depending on the yarn and your tension the size of the finished item may vary from mine.
NOTES & TIPS
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Crochet skill level – easy (and if you struggle there are photo tutorials to help you).
- I have also included helpful hints along the way which are in
- There are also links to photo tutorials for special stitches and techniques.
- Use your stitch marker to keep track of rows when working in the round.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN WITH PHOTOS
MAKE YOUR OWN RAVELRY PATTERN BUNDLE & SAVE
- Get 15% off when you buy 2 patterns – coupon code 15OFF
- Get 20% off when you buy 3 patterns – coupon code 20OFF
- Get 30% off when you buy 4 patterns – coupon code 30OFF
- ONLY available for purchases made from my Ravelry store.
GET 20% OFF ETSY SHOP PATTERNS
Click here to get 20% discount from the purchase of any of the patterns for sale in my Etsy Shop.
WANT TO JOIN MY FACE BOOK GROUP?
Click here to join in the fun of crocheting with people from all over the world, get help and share your progress with us.
MESSAGE FROM ME
- The adverts in this post generate a small revenue for me (at no cost to you) which helps contribute towards the expense of running the website, if you do not like the adverts (as they can be annoying) please print the page from this blog by using the instructions above.
- This is my business, and although I love designing and writing patterns to share with everyone, I would like to earn an income so I sell instant downloadable PDF patterns (including loads of photos and a unique birth certificate from my Ravelry and Etsy Stores.
- Thank you to all the wonderful M&M’s who purchase my patterns, I really do appreciate your support but I do understand that not everyone can afford to purchase my patterns, which is why I have the patterns available for free on my blog (for a limited time).
- Please take into consideration the number of hours that goes into creating each design and do not share the pattern with anyone, rather send them the link to my blog.
- Once a page or post is downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone, it no longer uses data, so once loaded you can work directly from the page or post and it will not use anymore data.
HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN DIRECTLY FROM THIS POST
- Right click your mouse button over the area of the pattern you want to print.
- Click on the PRINT option from the pop-up menu or press Ctrl+ P.
- Click on Destination drop down menu for your various options.
- Choose “Save as PDF” from “Destination”.
- Click “save” and print the pages you need.
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.