Melly Teddy Ragdoll Rainbow Unicorn Crochet Pattern
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll Rainbow Unicorn is a fabulous cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy, is adorable and perfect to crochet for babies and small children. Make a super cute Melly Teddy Ragdoll Unicorn Ragdoll for that special small person in your life. They are fun and easy to make, are soft and snugly, my pattern has step by step instructions, helpful hints along the way, clear photos, and links to photo and/or video tutorials to help you make these cute Ragdolls.
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
Introducing the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Rainbow Unicorn
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN
For questions and sharing your progress making your
Melly Teddy Ragdoll Rainbow Unicorn:
Join my Facebook Group so you do not miss out on any of the FUN we have.
Let’s paint with yarn….
- Size: 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the toes.
- Skill: Easy to Intermediate – stitches will range from easy to slightly more advanced – but I have links to photo & video tutorials in the pattern if you need help.
- What you will crochet: A ragdoll with lightly stuffed head, feet, and hands with a flat body, so a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket.
- What you get: an instant download photo tutorial PDF pattern with step by step instructions, loads of clear photos and helpful hints along the way and a print friendly PDF version, and a unique birth certificate.
- The pattern includes instructions for both the girl and the boy version.
- 50g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (A)
- 50g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B)
- 80g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (E)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (F)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (G)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (H)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (I)
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (J)
- 3.5mm hook
- 100g stuffing
- Small amount of black embroidery thread or yarn for the nostril
- 2 x safety eyes (12 mm) or thread/yarn for eyes
- Sewing needle
I used the following colours for my boy and girl:
- A White #598
- B Aluminium #502
- C Pale Lilac #587
- A White #598
- B Aluminium #502
- C Mint #554
- D Blue Red #562
- E Orange #538
- F Sunshine #535
- G Apple Green #553
- H Blue Bell #533
- I Deep Blue #550
- J Dark Purple #526
You are welcome to make the pattern in any yarn however depending on the yarn and your tension the size of the finished item may vary from mine.
NOTES & TIPS
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Crochet skill level – easy (and if you struggle there are photo tutorials to help you).
- I have also included helpful hints along the way which are in
- There are also links to photo tutorials for special stitches and techniques.
- Use your stitch marker to keep track of rows when working in the round.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN WITH PHOTOS
MAKE YOUR OWN RAVELRY PATTERN BUNDLE & SAVE
- Get 15% off when you buy 2 patterns – coupon code 15OFF
- Get 20% off when you buy 3 patterns – coupon code 20OFF
- Get 25% off when you buy 4 patterns – coupon code 25OFF
- ONLY available for purchases made from my Ravelry store.
GET 20% OFF ETSY SHOP PATTERNS
Click here to get 20% discount from the purchase of any of the patterns for sale in my Etsy Shop.
WANT TO JOIN MY FACE BOOK GROUP?
Click here to join in the fun of crocheting with people from all over the world, get help and share your progress with us.
MESSAGE FROM ME
- The adverts in this post generate a small revenue for me (at no cost to you) which helps contribute towards the expense of running the website, if you do not like the adverts (as they can be annoying) please print the page from this blog by using the instructions above.
- This is my business, and although I love designing and writing patterns to share with everyone, I would like to earn an income so I sell instant downloadable PDF patterns (including loads of photos and a unique birth certificate from my Ravelry and Etsy Stores.
- Thank you to all the wonderful M&M’s who purchase my patterns, I really do appreciate your support but I do understand that not everyone can afford to purchase my patterns, which is why I have the patterns available for free on my blog (for a limited time).
- Please take into consideration the number of hours that goes into creating each design and do not share the pattern with anyone, rather send them the link to my blog.
- Once a page or post is downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone, it no longer uses data, so once loaded you can work directly from the page or post and it will not use anymore data.
THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.