Melly Teddy Ragdoll Luna the Witch & Eclipse the black Cat
The Melly Teddy Ragdoll Luna the Witch & Eclipse the black Cat is a fabulous cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy and perfect to crochet for babies and small children. Make a super cute Melly Teddy Ragdoll Luna the Witch & Eclipse the black Cat for that special small person in your life. They are fun and easy to make and are soft and snugly, perfect for cuddling and great yarn busters.
When I was a little girl, I had a Bunny Ragdoll that literally went everywhere with me. My dad used to call it Melly’s Teddy. I designed my first Melly Teddy about 4 years ago, making a sleepy bunny for my little girl. Friends saw it, liked it and ordered them from me, and eventually I took the plunge and wrote a pattern for the bunny. I released my first Melly Teddy Ragdoll “Sleepy Bunny” in June 2019, followed quickly by “Eliah Ellie”, “Rainbow Unicorn”, “Snowman Family”, “Giant Panda Bear”, “Fireman Fred”, “Pilot Bear”, Bonnie & Clyde Horse” and the Mermaids.
Luna the Witch & Eclipse the black Cat are the 11th members of the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Family.
Introducing Luna the Witch
Introducing Eclipse the black Cat
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
If you would like to join my Face Book Group click HERE and enjoy the fun of crocheting something with others from all over the world.
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN
For questions and sharing your progress making your
Melly Teddy Ragdoll Luna the Witch and Eclipse the black Cat:
Join my Facebook Group so you do not miss out on any of the FUN we have.
Let’s paint with yarn….
- Size: 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the toes.
- Skill: confident beginners to intermediate – stitches will range from easy to slightly more advanced.
- What you will crochet: A ragdoll with lightly stuffed head, feet, and hands with a flat body, so a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket.
Luna the Witch
- 50g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (A) Cappuccino #544
- 80g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B) Black #560
- 50g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C) Orange #538
- 30g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D) Apple Green #553
- 30g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (E) White #598
- 50g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (F) Dark Purple #526
- 20g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (G) Antique #579
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (H) Old Gold #596
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (I) Tomato #575
Eclipse the black Cat
- 100g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B) Black #560
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C) Orange #538
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D) Apple Green #553
- 5g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (E) White #598
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (F) Dark Purple #526
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (G) Antique #579
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (H) Old Gold #596
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (I) Tomato #575
- 10g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (J) Bright Green #592
- 3.5 mm hook
- Small amount of embroidery thread or yarn for the eyebrows and mouth
- 1 x pair 10 mm safety eyes/embroider your own eyes for Luna the Witch, Eclipse the black cat has crocheted eyes
- Sewing needle
- 2 pieces of copper wire/pipe cleaners approximately 25 cm / 10 inches wrapped in masking tape
Helpful hint – please note that this pattern is not appropriate for very small children – if you prefer not to use the wire in the hat then the hat will still look great, and the broom is an optional extra.
You are welcome to make the pattern in any yarn however depending on the yarn and your tension the size of the finished item may vary from mine.
NOTES & TIPS
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Crochet skill level – easy/confident beginners (and if you struggle there are photo tutorials to help you).
- I have also included helpful hints along the way which are in
- There are links to video / photo tutorials for special stitches and techniques.
- Use your stitch marker as often as you can, to help with stitch counting.
- Keep an eye out for links to short video tutorials to help with some of the trickier bits.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN WITH PHOTOS
MAKE YOUR OWN RAVELRY PATTERN BUNDLE & SAVE
- Get 15% off when you buy 2 patterns – coupon code 15OFF
- Get 20% off when you buy 3 patterns – coupon code 20OFF
- Get 25% off when you buy 4 patterns – coupon code 25OFF
- ONLY available for purchases made from my Ravelry store.
GET 20% OFF ETSY SHOP PATTERNS
Click here to get 20% discount from the purchase of any of the patterns for sale in my Etsy Shop.
WANT TO JOIN MY FACE BOOK GROUP?
Click here to join in the fun of crocheting with people from all over the world, get help and share your progress with us.
MESSAGE FROM ME
- The adverts in this post generate a small revenue for me (at no cost to you) which helps contribute towards the expense of running the website, if you do not like the adverts (as they can be annoying) please print the page from this blog by using the instructions above.
- This is my business, and although I love designing and writing patterns to share with everyone, I would like to earn an income so I sell instant downloadable PDF patterns (including loads of photos and a unique birth certificate from my Ravelry and Etsy Stores.
- Thank you to all the wonderful M&M’s who purchase my patterns, I really do appreciate your support but I do understand that not everyone can afford to purchase my patterns, which is why I have the patterns available for free on my blog (for a limited time).
- Please take into consideration the number of hours that goes into creating each design and do not share the pattern with anyone, rather send them the link to my blog.
- Once a page or post is downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone, it no longer uses data, so once loaded you can work directly from the page or post and it will not use anymore data.
THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.