HOW THE MELLY TEDDY RAGDOLL WAS BORN
When I was a little girl, I had a Bunny Ragdoll that was a bottle warmer, and it literally went everywhere with me. My dad used to call it Melly’s Teddy. Our daughter was born in 2013 and after I learnt to cruncher in 2015 I made a sleepy bunny ragdoll for Madison. She loved it because it was nice and squishy. Friends saw it, liked it and told me I should write the pattern down. I eventually took the plunge and published my first pattern for the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Sleepy Bunny in June 2019. Since then I have published many Melly Teddy Ragdoll patterns.
WHAT IS A RAGDOLL
- A Ragdoll has a firmly stuffed head, feet and hands, and a flat body; a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket and is perfect for lots of cuddles and snuggles
WHAT YOU WILL CROCHET
- Ragdolls have a firmly stuffed head, feet and hands, and a flat body; a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket – perfect for lots of cuddles
- Each ragdoll is 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet
- Easy to adventurous beginner
- The pattern has helpful hints along the way which are highlighted in purple
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- PDF pattern with easy to follow written instructions
- loads of tutorial photographs
- print friendly version
- unique birth certificate
- full pattern support
MAKE YOUR OWN RAVELRY PATTERN BUNDLE & SAVE
- Get 15% off when you buy 2 patterns – coupon code 15OFF
- Get 20% off when you buy 3 patterns – coupon code 20OFF
- Get 25% off when you buy 4 patterns – coupon code 25OFF
- ONLY available for purchases made from my Ravelry store.
GET 20% OFF ETSY SHOP PATTERNS
Click here to get 20% discount from the purchase of any of the patterns for sale in my Etsy Shop.