Crochet Along – Free Crochet Pattern
HOW A FREE CROCHET ALONG WORKS
- The pattern will be released in 12 parts (including the border) over 6 weeks, part 1 will be released on the 3 November 2023.
- You can download each part separately from my website or from Ravelry.
- The free version will be available until the 22 December 2023.
- Click HERE to join my FB Group to get the links to the parts as I release them.
- Click HERE to subscribe to my website to receive an email notification each time a part is released.
- Click HERE to download parts from Ravelry.
- Download Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket CAL Information – 5 October
- Download Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Pattern Preamble – 17 October
- Part 1 – 3 November
- Part 2 – 7 November
- Part 3 – 10 November
- Part 4 – 14 November
- Part 5 – 17 November
- Part 6 – 21 November
- Part 7 – 24 November
- Part 8 – 28 November
- Part 9 – 1 December
- Part 10 – 5 December
- Part 11 – 8 December
- Part 12 – 12 December
- No longer available for free – 22 December
WHAT YOU WILL CROCHET
- A baby blanket made up of 9 different squares, each framed and then joined together. The blanket has a detailed border which makes it a fun and colourful project to create.
- My blanket is 120 x 120 cm (47 ¼ x 47 ¼ inches) from edge of border to edge of border.
- Adventurous beginner/intermediate crocheter.
- This pattern is written for the advanced beginner/intermediate crocheter; however, the pattern has step-by-step instructions, over 300 clear tutorial photographs with helpful hints along the way, as well as pattern support.
- I will release the pattern preamble on the 17 October 2023, which includes the list of materials needed, yarn information, pattern notes, helpful tips, and abbreviations.
- After each part is released, you will need to update your Ravelry library to get the next part. Or you can download each part directly from my website when I release each part.
- The free pattern will be available to download from Ravelry and my website until the 22 December 2023, after that it will only be available to purchase from my online shops.
HOW TO ACCESS THE FREE CAL PATTERN
- Your Ravelry library will be updated as each part is released. The access your updates you need to be logged onto Ravelry, preferably via your PC, then update your library. Although Ravelry does send out patter updates via email, these tend to end up in the spam folder.
- You will also be able to download each part separately from my website and I suggest that you download each part and save on an external device for safe keeping.
- The entire pattern, excluding the pattern preamble, will have a print friendly version.
- The links to the FREE CAL pattern will no longer be available from the 22 December 2023 so please make sure you have downloaded all 12 parts, together with the pattern preamble as I am not able to send individual parts to you.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3.5 mm hook (4.5 mm hook for joining the squares)
- Sewing needle
- DK/Light Worsted approximately 1300g (2808m) – 1500g (3240m)
- A big thank you to my amazing, patient test team – I could not do this without your help, encouragement, and hours of challenging work – you all ROCK!
Thank you for your support and I hope that you enjoy making this pattern as much as I did during the design process.
COPYRIGHT © 2023
- The pattern or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer.
- The design, pattern, and all images are the property of M and M Crochet Designs.
- The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity.
- Sales of the finished items (made by you and not commercial in quantity or production) are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated.
- Please respect the amount of time, effort and love that goes into each of my designs, and even if they are for free, please send your friends the link and do not send them the pattern.
FOR MORE OF MY DESIGNS PATTERNS AND INSPIRATION
- Click HERE and find inspiration for your next project.