Amigurumi Crochet – Paid Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL CROCHET
- A Maddy Doll is an amigurumi soft toy. The crochet technique of amigurumi is essentially the same as regular crochet but is the process of making 3D toys. It involves working in the round, making spheres which are then stuffed to form the head, body and limbs of adorable little animals and dolls.
The doll is 41 cm (16 inches) from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet.
- Adventurous beginner – you will need a basic knowledge of the amigurumi technique.
- The pattern has loads of clear colour tutorial photos.
- There are helpful hints along the way which are highlighted in purple.
PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN
MATERIALS & YARN REQUIREMENTS
- 2.5 mm hook
- 1 x pair 10 mm (1/2 inch) safety eyes
- Sewing needle
- Stitch markers
- Tailors pen (optional)
- Makeup blush and makeup brush (optional)
- Ruler (optional)
- Pet’s brush (optional)
- Vinnis Colours – Serina 4 Ply Sport 100% bamboo viscose Eco-friendly (50 grams/111 metres)
- 100g Aluminum, 30g Storm, 40g Meadow, 40g Baby Yellow, 40g Sun Ray, 20g Natural
WHAT YOU GET
- A PDF pattern with easy to follow written instructions.
- Over 50 clear tutorial photographs
- A print friendly version.
- A unique Birth Certificate that you can complete and print out.
- Full pattern support.
HELPFUL TIPS & PATTERN NOTES
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Always read through the pattern before you start crocheting to familiarise yourself with it.
- My Maddy Dolls are designed using safety eyes, if gifting to babies and small children please remember safety first – you are welcome to embroider the eyes.
- The pattern was designed in bamboo but can be made in any yarn. Just remember to use the correct hook size for the yarn you have chosen.
- If you are working in thicker or thinner yarn your doll size may vary.
- Tension and hook size could also influence the overall size.
- Full pattern support is available from the Hooked on Sunshine Facebook group.
- Please post a question in the group if you need help and one of the lovely Ami Assist Team Fairies will assist you.
- A big thank you to my amazing, patient test team at Hooked on Sunshine – I could not do this without your help, encouragement and hours and hours of hard work. You guys ROCK!!!
COPYRIGHT © 2021
- The pattern or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer.
- The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns.
- The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity.
- Sales of the finished items (made by you and not commercial in quantity or production) are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated.
Please respect the amount of time, effort and love that goes into each of my designs, and even if they are for free, please send your friends the link and do not send them the pattern.