Crochet Mini Spa Kit – Free Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL CROCHET
Soap Saver with no seams or joins, and no sewing and Face Scrubbies. They make fantastic last minute gifts and I love using the Soap Saver in my clothing cupboards for a lovely scent.
The Soap Saver is approximately 11 cm (4.5 inches) long and 21 cm (8 inches) in diameter (fits a 175 gram cake of soap snuggly) and the Face Scrubbies are approximately 8 cm (3 inches) wide.
The pattern has helpful hints along the way which are highlighted in purple.
MATERIALS & YARN REQUIREMENTS
- 3.5 mm hook
- Sewing needle
- Stitch marker
- 1 x 175 gram cake of soap
- 1 x A4 160 gsm board paper – any colour
- Thin ribbon of your choice approximately 50 cm long
- Vinnis Colours – DK Nikkim 100% cotton (50 grams/119 metres)
- White – 50 grams
HELPFUL TIPS & PATTERN NOTES
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Always read through the pattern before you start to familiarise yourself with it.
- Colours are for reference only and will vary depending on the light settings of your monitor/devices.
- Some of the photo tutorials are from other designs or will show more completed parts, so do not worry about the colour or other parts – use them as a guide to check your work looks as it should.
- The pattern was designed in cotton but can be made in any yarn. Just remember to use the correct hook size for the yarn you have chosen.
- Cotton is best to use for face care products as it is soft and natural.
- If you are working in thicker or thinner yarn your Soap Saver and Face Scrubby size may vary.
- Tension and hook size could also influence the overall size.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
- Full pattern support is available from the MandMCrochetDesigns – Patterns and CAL’s.
- Please post a question in the group if you need help and one of the lovely M&M’s will assist you.
- A big thank you to my amazing, patient test team at Hooked on Sunshine – I could not do this without your help, encouragement and hours and hours of hard work. You guys ROCK!!!
COPYRIGHT © 2021
- The pattern or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer.
- The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns.
- The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity.
- Sales of the finished items (made by you and not commercial in quantity or production) are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated.
Please respect the amount of time, effort and love that goes into each of my designs, and even if they are for free, please send your friends the link and do not send them the pattern.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF PATTERN BY CLICKING Mini Spa Kit Free Crochet Pattern