Amigurumi Crochet – Paid Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL CROCHET
- Ragdolls have a firmly stuffed head, feet and hands, and a flat body; a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket – perfect for lots of cuddles.
- Each ragdoll is 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet.
- Easy to adventurous beginner.
- The pattern has helpful hints along the way which are highlighted in purple.
PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN
MATERIALS & YARN REQUIREMENTS
- 3.5 mm hook
- 1 x pair 12mm (.47 inch) safety eyes per ragdoll
- 1 x 23mm (1 inch) safety nose per ragdoll
- Vinnis Colours – DK Nikkim 100% cotton (50 grams/119 metres)
- GIRL COLOURWAY – 120g White, 90g Purple Blue, 20g Blue Red, 25g Grey
- BOY COLOURWAY – 150g White, 70g Purple Blue, 15g Blue Red, 25g Grey
WHAT YOU GET
- A PDF pattern with easy to follow written instructions.
- Over 50 clear tutorial photographs
- A print friendly version.
- A unique Birth Certificate that you can complete and print out.
- Full pattern support.
HELPFUL TIPS & PATTERN NOTES
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- My ragdolls are designed using safety eyes, if gifting to babies and small children please remember safety first – you are welcome to embroider the eyes.
- In this pattern I use a safety nose – this can also be embroidered.
- The pattern was designed in cotton but can be made in any yarn.
- Just remember to use the correct hook size for the yarn you have chosen.
- If you are working in thicker or thinner yarn your ragdoll size may vary.
- Full pattern support is available from the Hooked on Sunshine Facebook group.
- Please post a question in the group if you need help and one of the lovely Ami Assist Team Fairies will assist you.
- A big thank you to my amazing, patient test team at Hooked on Sunshine – I could not do this without your help, encouragement and hours and hours of hard work. You guys ROCK!!!
COPYRIGHT © 2021
- The pattern or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer.
- The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns.
- The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity.
- Sales of the finished items (made by you and not commercial in quantity or production) are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated.
Please respect the amount of time, effort and love that goes into each of my designs, and even if they are for free, please send your friends the link and do not send them the pattern.