Free Crochet Pattern
I designed this pattern because I needed a warm scarf. My husband and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and we took a trip to a Game Farm. This chunky scarf was perfect for the chilly early morning game drives.
It was quick to make and very soft and snuggly. I used two strands of yarn held together. I have made this a free PDF pattern that you can download from Ravelry and I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I do.[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”9″ display=”basic_thumbnail” thumbnail_crop=”0″]
If you love the Easy Chunky Scarf click here to get the matching Easy Chunky Beanie Slouchy.
MAKE YOUR OWN RAVELRY PATTERN BUNDLE & SAVE
- Get 15% off when you buy 2 patterns – coupon code 15OFF
- Get 20% off when you buy 3 patterns – coupon code 20OFF
- Get 25% off when you buy 4 patterns – coupon code 25OFF
- ONLY available for purchases made from my Ravelry store.
GET 20% OFF ETSY SHOP PATTERNS
Click here to get 20% discount from the purchase of any of the patterns for sale in my Etsy Shop.
WANT TO JOIN MY FACE BOOK GROUP?
Click here to join in the fun of crocheting with people from all over the world, get pattern support and share your progress with us.
MESSAGE FROM ME
- The adverts in this post generate a small revenue for me (at no cost to you) which helps contribute towards the expense of running the website.
- This is my business, and although I love designing and writing patterns to share with everyone, I would like to earn an income so I sell instant downloadable PDF patterns (including loads of photos and a unique birth certificate from my Ravelry and Etsy Stores.
- Thank you to all the wonderful M&M’s who purchase my patterns, I really do appreciate your support but I do understand that not everyone can afford to purchase my patterns, which is why I have the patterns available for free on my blog (for a limited time).
- Please take into consideration the number of hours that goes into creating each design and do not share the pattern with anyone, rather send them the link to my blog.
- Once a page or post is downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone, it no longer uses data, so once loaded you can work directly from the page or post and it will not use anymore data.
COPYRIGHT © 2021
The pattern or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns.
The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity.
Sales of the finished items (made by you and not commercial in quantity or production) are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated.
Please respect the amount of time, effort and love that goes into each of my designs, and even if they are for free, please send your friends the link and do not send them the pattern.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Thank you for your support and I hope that you enjoy making this pattern as much as I did during the design process.