Melly Teddy Ragdoll Tom Turkey
is a free crochet pattern
The Tom Turkey Ragdoll is a cross between a lovey blanket and a soft toy, so perfect to crochet for anyone who needs lots of cuddles. My patterns are easy to follow, fun to create and make great stash busters.
When I was a little girl, I had a Bunny Ragdoll that literally went everywhere with me. My dad used to call it Melly’s Teddy. I designed my first Melly Teddy about 4 years ago, making a sleepy bunny for my little girl. Friends saw it, liked it and ordered them from me, and eventually I took the plunge and wrote a pattern for the bunny. I released my first Melly Teddy Ragdoll “Sleepy Bunny” in June 2019, followed quickly by “Eliah Ellie”, “Rainbow Unicorn”, “Snowman Family”, “Giant Panda Bear”, “Fireman Fred”, “Pilot Bear”, Bonnie & Clyde Horse”, “Luna the Witch and Eclipse the black Cat”, Doctor Natalie, Mr Fox, the Harvest Fairy and the Mermaids.
Tom Turkey is the 15th member of the Melly Teddy Ragdoll Family and the 1st member of the Baby Farm Animal Collection.
“Share the art within you with the ones you love…”
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN
Let’s paint with yarn….
MELLY TEDDY RAGDOLL TOM TURKEY
- Size: 46 cm (18 inches) from the top of the head to the toes.
- Skill: confident beginners to Intermediate – stitches will range from easy to slightly more advanced – but I have links to photo & video tutorials in the pattern if you need help.
- What you will crochet: A ragdoll with lightly stuffed head, feet, and hands with a flat body, so a cross between a soft toy and a lovey blanket.
- 100 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (A) Mahogany #557
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (B) White #598
- 30 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (C) Sunshine #535
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (D) Tomato #575
- 10 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (E) Black #560
- 30 g Vinnis Colours Nikkim DK 100% cotton (F) Autumn Mix #19
- 3.5 mm hook
- Small account of black embroidery thread or yarn for the eyebrows/eyelashes
- Sewing needle
You are welcome to make the pattern in any yarn however depending on the yarn and your tension the size of the finished item may vary from mine.
HOW TO PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERN:
- If you would like to purchase the PDF pattern from my Ravelry store click here.
- If you would like to purchase the PDF pattern from my Etsy store click here.
NOTES & TIPS
- My pattern uses US terminology.
- Crochet skill level – easy (and if you struggle there are photo tutorials to help you).
- I have also included helpful hints along the way which are in
- There are also links to photo tutorials for special stitches and techniques.
- Use your stitch marker to keep track of rows when working in the round.
- And lastly, COUNT your stitches and have loads of FUN.
MELLY TEDDY RAGDOLL TOM TURKEY
© 2020 |Designed by Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns | All Rights are Reserved.
The design, pattern, and all images are the property of MandMCrochetDesigns. The purchaser of this pattern may use it for personal use and/or charity. Sales of the finished items are encouraged, and credit given to the designer would be most appreciated. No part of the written pattern may be reproduced, altered, or distributed in any form, or by any means, without express written permission from Melanie Grobler | MandMCrochetDesigns.